An Editable and Interactive Quiz Application for both Individual and Group Assessment with 1000+ Question-Bank and Timer.
SimpleSchool Quiz Whiz
It is a macro-enabled excel app therefore, it opens up in excel.
Good for mental drills, reviews, set induction, evaluation of concepts, quiz competition and more…
You don’t need to install any other software.
It can be used on PC and on Interactive White Board.
Simple and Highly Eficient Timed Test
You can have 10 different subjects with about 100 questions each. The Timed Test Option can be used to do a diagnostic test, a mental drill, a review and so on. The questions and answer options display randomly for the length of time set.
It’s extremely simple to use and highly efficient.
Interactive Quiz Maker
This feature is simply a digital form of the conventional quiz competition, where participants select questions and solves within given time. Marks are awarded automatically according to the preference set by the quiz master.
It is highly interactive and fun to use. You can decide to show or hide options.
SimpleSchool Quiz Whiz Demo
Make Your Tests Interactive and Fun. Run QUIZ WHIZ on Your Desktop!
How To Use and Customise The SimpleSchool Quiz Whiz
This is a database where questions are stored. You can store up to 1000 questions under 10 categories (100 questions per category). You can make each category store questions on different subjects.
To Upload or Type Questions in the Questions Bank
- Double-Click and type in the Category/Subject.
- Double-Click and type the questions in the questions box one after the other under your chosen category.
- Type the options in the corresponding boxes.
- Type the letter of the correct option in the ANSWER column.
- For a question to appear on the quiz platform, click the CHECK BOX in front of the question.
- You can click “Select all” at the top to click all the check boxes at once.
SimpleSchool QUIZ WHIZ is used majorly for two purposes:
- QUIZ Competition: This is a standard Quiz Competition where participants choose their questions and answer them accordingly. The timer can be set to any time of choice. Participants receive and instant prompt when they are right or wrong.
- Click the Quiz Test button
- Fill in the participants (you can have up to 10 names), Question category, marks per question, timer and No of questions.
- Participants names are arranged and selected in the order.
- Select question number according to participants preference from the questions drop down.
- Click the Start Button if you want each question timed.
- After the question is answered, the Marks Box shows up. The App tells you if your answer is correct or wrong.
- Give marks accordingly
2. Timed Test: This is a situation where a number of questions is set with time for each question to appear. At the end of the test the summary of the performance is displayed.
To Start The Timed Test
- Click the Timed Test button
- Fill in the participant, Question category, marks per question, timer and number of questions.
- Click Start Button to start the test.
- The Summary table is shown after the last question.
The Overview of The Quiz Platform
N: CURRENT CATEGORY: This displays the current category.